How to Enroll Student
Avondale Meadows Academy is a partner with Enroll Indy, a city-wide unified enrollment system. In order to enroll at Avondale Meadows Academy, families will need to fill out an Enroll Indy Application. When completing the application, you will need to rank Avondale Meadows Academy as #1 on the application in order to have the best chance of being matched with us. If you have questions about how to fill out the application, contact Teaquilla Edmonds at 803-3182. Instructions are also listed below.
Enrolling at AMA
Families who are interested in enrolling at AMA should complete the following steps:
- Complete an application by visiting enrollindy.org/apply.
- Create a family profile
- Complete an application
- Rank Avondale Meadows Academy as #1 choice.
- Enroll Indy notifies you of a school match (date of school match notification is detailed below).
- If matched with AMA, you will receive welcome letter from the school detailing next steps for enrolling your scholar.
- Attend AMA New Family Orientation (dates will be included in welcome letter) and complete registration documents.
Note: Applying IN THE 1ST OR 2ND Round and ranking AMA #1 on your application provides the best chance of being matched with us.